Tue02Oct201812:30 pmAcademy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
Are you confident that your project or startup idea is financially viable? What does financially viable even mean?
Don’t let your awesome idea get murdered by numbers with errors that cost you. Join our workshop to avoid the pitfalls and learn concepts specific for project financial delivery designed for intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs.
At our lunchtime session, Project Accounting Australia will share some great stories to learn from and tips on costing your project accurately. You will walk away with a high-level understanding of:
- Where others have failed in the past when it comes to their financials.
- What does cost and revenue mean in the lean canvas, with practical application.
- What can you do to change the conversation away from budgets and financials to have your investors care more about your ideas.
This is a FREE event. Click here to RSVP for a spot.
Wed07Nov201812:30 - 1:30 Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
This is a free lunchtime workshop. Click here to RSVP for a spot.
How comfortable are you with negotiating with your vendors? How do you know your idea is not going to be compromised?
In our latest lunch and learn session, understand the common pitfalls and basic ideas around what a contract with your vendor should include from a financial standpoint.
Dina Gofman; Co-Founder of Project Accounting Australia will share the art of understanding your clauses so that you are not blind-sighted in your relationship.
In this session you will learn:
- Key considerations when negotiating contracts with vendors.
- How to use Agency theory in practice.
- Where others have failed in contract negotiation and how to avoid the same issues.